Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Jumat, 19 Juli 2013

Many stories I want to write, but sometimes exhausting time makes me forget what I want to tell.
I love a man with curly hair. I love him so much and I'm sure he loves me.
a lot of which we live with self-sacrifice.
feeling, power, physical, mind until maybe we both got sick. funny, this relationship is very much a secret love.
our hopes for the future, to which is in the mind. God always see, hear and feel what we feel. I pray to god the best for us and strengthened every second and time.

I want him recover. I love him, I want him strong because I am always trying to be beside him. I always try to change my bad qualities to be better.
I have always been a time to pray only for his condition. I believe God heard, it's just that not many people know. that I really love.

i dont care what pepople says about something, i just want to care about him and always believe him.
 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © My Blogger - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Putri Wulandari -